Subject: FW: EiEvent update

If I read this correctly, the image is an improved, clearer version of the same information formerly in figure 8.1. You may want to check when WD27 comes out to see if I got it wrong or if you meant to send an additional image.

tc

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."

-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

TC Editor: EMIX, EnergyInterop

U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com/
blog: www.NewDaedalus.com