Subject: FW: Section 7 update

Thanks.

tc

"It is the theory that decides what can be observed."   - Albert Einstein

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX Technical Committee
U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu
Phone: (919)962-9073

http://www.oasis-open.org

blog: www.NewDaedalus.com

From: Gerald Gray [mailto:gerald.gray@guiding-principle.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2011 4:20 PM
To: Considine, Toby (Campus Services IT)
Subject: Section 7 update

Hi Toby, based on the conversation with Ed Cazalet, Bill Cox, and myself, I have updated the narrative, table 7-2, and service interaction diagram for section 7 on enrollment.  As I noted in my posting to the energy-interop lister there is still significant work to be done on the payloads, but it appears that we have consensus on this portion.

Gerald R. Gray, PhD

GPC-sig

cell: 517.455.4824| fax: 517.913.6024

WD27 section 7 update.docx