Subject: Feedback proposals and questions

Enclosed is a document that we can use as in our meeting tomorrow morning to discuss Feedback. Bill and I split up the work.  He is working on the calendaring mechanisms for attaching feedback values and I am working on the feedback attributes and interaction patterns.  Enclosed is a document with my proposed changes and questions for the group.  In general I did the following:

-          Enumerated some working assumptions and overall requirements

-          Made a minor refactor to group together attributes of a like nature for better readability.

-          Added a couple of new attributes

-          Created a datatype that can be used to instantiate values and attach to calendar objects.

-          Proposed some changes to the operations and their interaction patterns.

-          Added more documentation to existing attributes

The enclosed document illustrates those changes and poses some open questions that we can discuss in our meeting tomorrow.

Thanks,

-ed Koch

feedback_questions_20110913.pdf