Subject: Re: [energyinterop] Feedback proposals and questions

Hi Ed,
This is a good start! From the perspective of Feedback, are we looking at information coming from the VEN to VTN or VTN to VEN or both?

I would say, the 1.0 focus should be on the information from VEN to VTN. In this case, I am not sure how much of the feedback attributes such as the baseline may be needed. Every market defines a different baseline and it's hard to justify that the VEN will be able to arrive at a well-defined baseline without the VTN providing those services.

Thanks,
-Rish