Subject: Re: [energyinterop] EIMarketContext versus emix:MarektContext

Bill and others,
I agree with Ed. I think we debated this much at the EI TC meetings and decided that the EI TC must be able to extend the needs beyond what's being offered through other standards, while remaining compliant with those requirements. The specific case under discussion may be EiMarketContext vs. emix:MarketContext --- however, the need of the EI TC specific community may extend to other attributes. Otherwise, the boundaries are not clear.

Thanks,
-Rish