Subject: Groups - energyinterop-1-0-schema-wd29-wip5.zip uploaded

Submitter's message
Most work has been on Events Streams and Event Payloads to support the upcoming Plugfest
-- Toby Considine
Document Name: energyinterop-1-0-schema-wd29-wip5.zip

Description
Change Log for WD29

*** WIP5 ***
1) Tweeked Stream Type to contain generic Intervals collection
2) Converted most EiMarketContexts to the simpler emix:MMarketContext that
canbe used to reference the entire EiMarketContext
3) ResourceTargetType ==> EiTargetType. Mainatained alias for use in Event,
which we will want to change later (after OpenADR Snapshot) EiTarget has
more general use than only in the Event.
4) Modification numbers, Modification dates elevated to top level for
re-use
5) Errors, responses merged to a single coherent reponse family
6) Created EventResponse as a sub-type of Response
7) Event Payloads *only* updated (others remain)
8) Now reference CS04/PR04 EMIX Schemas
9) Event:Uid become EventId

*** WIP4 ***
I should have tested it
1) Added Interval types for Signal, Baseline and Feedback
2) We should create a Delivery, unless it is simply a Feedback type
3) We need serious work on the Feedback and Baseline types

*** WIP3 ***
1) Created icalendar extensions for streams. If the TC likes them, we can
contribute them to WS-Calendar for their 1.1
2) Changed signal payloads back into substitutable group.
3) Annotation updates.
4) "Theory 1" Ei Market Context

*** WIP2 ***
1) Added reference to EMIX Resources
2) Added ApplicationSpecificExtensions to MarketContext (static info),
Signal (both in currentLevel and in each interval), and to Feedback. The
intended purpose is to support Application Specific (SEP, ClimateTalk, et
al.) communications that are outside the scope of Energy Interop
3) Added Optional Program Context to Ei Market Context
4) Added Optional Standard Terms Context to Ei Market Context (Recommend
that we have service interaction to request full EI Market Context as
identified by the emix:MarketContext uri
5) Added optional list of Resource IDs to ResourceTarget
6) CurrentValue is now CurrentLevel, an enumerated set of elements (choice,
1 per instance) to handle levels, prices, setponts and even application
specific info
7) EITC:Interval now is a container for the streamPayloadBase
8) SignalPayload, derived from StreamPayloadBase, is not the common elment
for (6) and (7)
9) Active Period durations (degenerate Intervlasexpressed as Properties)
are now named properly to both meet ICalendar naming conventions for legal
extensions and to include "ei" as a prefix.

Payloads are being worked on by Bill, so I have not touched them.
Feedback and Baselines need some further work to allign with apporaches in
Streams,

Other than that, this feels pretty coherent. Many of todays changes came
out of generating and validating artifacts.

*** WIP1 ***
1) Developed Streams, and used Streams as basis for all Signals, Baselines,
and Feedback
2) Abstracted all WS-Calednar derivatives so they fit in streams, renamed
to meet WS-Calendar naming requirements, particularly for the Durations in
the ActivePeriod
3) Defined a SignalPayload Type, that is common to all signals (also usable
as CurrentLevel). THis needs to echo back into the Streams diagram in the
proposed Section 4
4) Eliminated redefintions of WS-Calendar attributes, as this is now
accomplished by the comformance in Streams.
5) Changed EventSchedule/EventSchedules to ActivePeriod/EventSignals (535)
6) Refactoring around streams/payloads sharply reduced the number of
signals. This is consistent with the streams document, now merged into
proposed chapter 4.
7) Array of ResourceIDs in the EiEvent restored to array of
ResourceTargets(532)
8) Misc Definitions/Annotations

Sorry, the DIFF just turns the entire schema colored...

I will work on coding against this to validate that it works.

tc
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Toby Considine