Subject: Issues open for comments on Energy Interoperation Payloads for PR03

I've created a number of Jira items for payload comments as we move to our candidate final PR03 of Energy Interoperation,

The issues are subtasks of http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/ENERGYINTEROP-556, which is your best starting point.

Where diagrams have been uploaded I'll put a public link in the respective item(s).  The ones we worked on today in the TC meeting are
  • EiEvent
  • EiQuote
  • EiRegisterParty
  • EiStatus and Market Context
  • EiTender
  • EiTransaction
Still pending (tonight is my goal; issues are already created for these):
  • EiFeedback
  • EiAvail
  • EiOpt
  • EiEnroll
  • EiDelivery

As you make comments I'll integrate them into the description. If you edit the description, put your name with your changes.

If non-TC members want to make comments they should be sent to tenergyinterop-comment@lists.oasis-open.org .

(see http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=energyinterop to sign up; simply email to energyinterop-comment@lists.oasis-open.org if you've already subscribed).

Thanks, and get those comments going on the first batch.  I'll upload another batch tonight.

I'll enter the comments from the October 5 meeting as well.

bill cox
--
William Cox
Email: wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com