Subject: Draft of EiEnroll service operation payloads and types - your suggestions needed

I've attached two JPGs, one with the enrollment-related classes, the other with the renamed EnrolleeType (was "EnrollingEntityType").

See previous email for issues on naming. This version uses enrolleePart (in the IRC submissions the non-ISO that's signing up) and enrollingParty (in the IRC submissionis the ISO).

The classe EiEnrollmentType is parallel to the IRC Enrollment class in their contribution; I haven't yet gone through the spreadsheet to ensure that all the payloads address the business information needed because I want to get this out for discussion right away.

The interaction pattern is the first one in wd28. In effect you "apply" with EiCreateEnroll, which gest an EiCreatedEnroll if the form is satisfactory.

There are three "returns" (four if you count the "application looks OK"):
  • EiRejectEnroll
  • EiRejectEnrollQualify
  • EiAcceptEnroll
This uses the eiResponse (mandatory) and responses (optional) pattern from the other services as of wip8. Also the Request/Reply pattern to find what's outstanding, and the responses which are for each of the things submitted.

Issues:

  1. The enumeration has some overlap and duplication. Corrections and suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
  2. The actor names (see previous email on patterns and issues)
  3. The use is (for a particular market) extending the EiEnrolmentType. Would it be better to have an application which extended has all the information? I've made things that the enrollee wouldn't know when submitting optional.
  4. Should things other than resources (0..*) be associated with an enrollment?
  5. In an application end point you could either extend EiEnrollmentType or do an XSLT into your fields for enrollment.
Comments welcome - this is also going into wd29.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox