Subject: Groups - EI PR03 work items D14 20111012.xls uploaded

Submitter's message
This is the EITC updated task list for PR03. We have a number of tasks (7, 3, 4) in "Nearly completed" stated - and call for completing and rationalizing EiFeedback and EiDelivery (based on streams/reports per today's TC meeting), thoroughly analyzing payloads and interactions (need the return codes clarity), and resources/enrollment/registration (see work in EiEnroll posted recently).

The "just starting/in progress" work is WSDL for the interactions and payloads as defined. Gerry Gray and I will be meeting Thursday October 13 to get that into high gear; it was pending the payloads near-completion.

Thanks!

bill cox
-- William Cox
Document Name: EI PR03 work items D14 20111012.xls

Description
Updated Tasks for PR03 spreadsheet October 12
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: William Cox
Group: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC