Subject: RE: [energyinterop] Updated transactive payloads

Clarification:

CreateTender allows for multiple Tenders in the Payload.  Each Tender is an
EMIX Product Description applied to an EMIX Base.  Only one EMIX Base with
one EMIX Product Description is allowed per Tender.  A Tender may be for
only a single interval or for multiple intervals as defined by the Product
Description and the EMIX Base..  Depending on Market Context the multiple
Tenders to a single Tenderee/CounterParty may be evaluated by the
Tenderee/CounterParty individually or simultaneously (such as by an ISO
dispatch optimization).  All such market processes are out of scope for EI
and EMIX. Note each Tender in CreateTender is bilateral with both a Tenderer
(Party) and a Tenderee (CounterParty).  One market process rule might be
that a Tender to an ISO or ISO-like CounterParty may not be canceled or
allowed to expire during a window of time specified by the market rules
during which the clearing of multiple Tenders is carried out.  Each Tender
can be IntegralOnly (True or False) as permitted by market rules expressed
in the Market Context.

Similarly, Transactions created by accepting a Tender using
CreateTransaction are always a Transaction between a single Party and a
Single CounterParty for a single EMIX Product Description applied to single
EMIX Base. A market such as an ISO may Create such Transactions
simultaneously per its market rules which are out of scope for EMIX and EI.

Correction to 1. below --  Change to

1.      For EiCreateTender, CreateTransaction and CreateQuote we need a
TenderID(1..*], TransactionID[1..*] and QuoteD[1..*]
Ed

Edward G. Cazalet, Ph.D.
101 First Street, Suite 552
Los Altos, CA 94022