Subject: RE: [energyinterop] EIReport

I just saw this. I have been coding against the new Schemas to make sure all pieces work. Minor updates in the morning.

I will then review this section. Precisely the feedback I need. Also creating an extremely restricted report for temix.

tc

"A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away."
-Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc
TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar
TC Editor: EMIX, EnergyInterop
U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104
http://www.tcnine.com/
blog: www.NewDaedalus.com

-----Original Message-----
From: energyinterop@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:energyinterop@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Ed Koch
Sent: Sunday, October 16, 2011 4:33 PM
To: energyinterop@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [energyinterop] EIReport

After reading through the spec today I think the EIReport section is the one most lacking in clarity. The operations are not defined and I'm not sure if we even need all of them. I think Toby said that he was still doing some work on the EIReport section so maybe this will get cleared up in the next release.