Subject: Next steps - Jira, wd32, and wsdl

I've uploaded the WSDL files earlier today; they're built on the payloads and service names we've defined. The namespace is probably not quite right - it needs to be in the energyinteroperation namespace/wsdl.

The review of Working Draft 32 as a release candidate continues - please keep those Jira items, new, commented, and with resolutions coming. We will do all comments with respect to wd32, and publish no changes until after comments close.

Comments close on wd32 at 2pm Eastern Time/11am Pacific Time this Thursday, October 27.

Then we will produce the final wd33 for vote as Committee Specification Draft 03/Public Review 03 next week at the regular November 2nd meeting.

Please get your comments in ASAP on wd32.

Thanks!

bill cox
--
William Cox