Subject: Last Call for Jira Clean-up

Throughout last night and today, we have been cleaning up Jira issues, applying them the to the spec, schemas, and WSDL, and moving issues to applied. By tonight we will have WD33 which is a release candidate. (I hope it is tonight on the East Coast, and not in Hawaii.) When you wake up Saturday, you can seed the lawn, drain the sprinklers, and read the spec.

Many Jira issues have been out there for weeks with no comments, no changes. We will have to decide what their state is if you don’t, so please, comment niow on the oones that you care about. The goals is *actionable resolutions*

Thanks

tc

“The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.”
– George Bernard Shaw.

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

TC Editor: EMIX, EnergyInterop

U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com/
blog: www.NewDaedalus.com