Subject: WP Template Request for OASIS Transport Protocol Bindings for Energy Interoperation Version 1.0

The following request has been submitted to the OASIS TC Administrator on Sunday, October 30, 2011 - 11:28

Submitter's Name: Pim van der Eijk
TC Name: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC
TC email address: energyinterop@lists.oasis-open.org
Work Product title: OASIS Transport Protocol Bindings for Energy Interoperation Version 1.0
Work Product Abbreviation: tpd-ei
Track: Standards Track Work Product
Format: Open Office Writer
Chair: David Holmberg
Chair(2): William Cox
Editors:
Pim van der Eijk

Namespace(s):
Notes:
Note to TC:

The idea for a proposed binding of EI to the AS4 protocol was discussed with the
TC chairs, who encouraged me to provide a sketch of a proposal to the TC.
Once I have a draft, I intend to present and discuss it with you at an upcoming TC meeting.

The business background for this AS4 binding is that there is an interest in AS4
in the energy sector. A standardized profile will facilitate this.

Future versions of this specification may include additional chapters that
specify use of other alternative transport protocols, possibly including non
TCP/IP protocols, if there is an interest.

Abstract:
The Energy Interoperation Version 1.0 technical specification defines EI
Services and Operations, XML, Service and Operation payloads and Service
operation interaction patterns. Energy Interoperation payloads can be
exchanged using WSDL-based SOAP messages. For interoperability, any use of other
networking technologies should be profiled and standardized. This version of
this specification specifies standardized exchange of Energy Interoperation
messages using the OASIS AS4 profile of the ebMS 3.0 OASIS Standard.

--
Thank you for your request.

We will prepare and return your document template with embedded metadata and the expected URI pattern shortly.

You can follow the entire TC Administration queue at: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN
or track activity on this request at: http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN-736

The Standards Development team.

Regards,
Paul

--
Paul Knight  - Tel: +1 781-861-1013
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society