Subject: Urgent to delete mis-sent document for 3:05 eastern

I meant to share two pages of a PDF with the TC for comment.

Unfortunately, that only works if you hit “Save” after deleting all pages other than the two.

What you have is a rogue WIP draft, with many final errors still in place. I urge you to delete it, and wait for the final WD34 coming soon. If you comment on the miss-sent one, only bad things (confusion) will happen.

If you have any PDF of EI wd34 that claims to be from October 28, then you know that you should delete it.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and for all the air time I have used…

tc

“The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.”
– George Bernard Shaw.

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

TC Editor: EMIX, EnergyInterop

U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com/
blog: www.NewDaedalus.com