Subject: FW: Transactive Energy

Title: FW: Transactive Energy

EMIX and Energy Interop Participants:

A significant portion of our work over the last two years has been focused on Transactive Energy.

Next week at Grid Interop there is a dedicated session on Transactive Energy.

The session is on Wednesday, December 7 at 1:30pm to 3:00pm ( http://www.grid-interop.com/2011/#session_2925 )

The session will be moderated by Christopher Irwin
who is Smart Grid Standards and Interoperability Coordinator for the U.S. Department of Energy.

The speakers are:

Ali Ipakchi of OATI,

Ed Cazalet of  The Cazalet Group / TeMIX Inc,

Robert Burke of ISO New England,

Don Watkins of Bonneville Power Administration, and

Ron Melton of Battelle / Pacific Northwest National Laboratory

All of us on this panel have been working together along with the GridWise Architecture Council to advance Transactive Energy.

Here is a link to my paper for the session:  http://www.temix.net/images/GI11-Paper-Cazalet.pdf

I encourage you to attend the session and thank all of you for your contributions to this work.

If any of you have interest in working with me and others to take the next steps in the implementation of our Transactive Energy work, please let me know.

Best, Ed

Edward G. Cazalet, Ph.D.

101 First Street, Suite 552

Los Altos, CA 94022