Subject: Formal request for Committee Specification Ballot has been made

The electronic ballot for Committee Specification for Energy Interoperation 1.0, Public Review 03, has been requested from the TC Admin. When the ballot opens all voting members will have one week to vote.

We will compose errata (non-substantive corrections) as we did for EMIX; expect more information by next week, with an expected TC vote on the errata the week after.

Thanks for all the hard work on Energy Interoperation 1.0!

bill cox
--
William Cox
Email: wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com