Subject: Re: [energyinterop] CS Ballot Motion

Under Roberts Rules, the chair cannot make, nor second, a motion.  Just in case this is an issue, as de facto move maker, please feel free to substitute my name should it be required.

Phil
Phil Davis | Senior Manager | Schneider Electric Demand Response Resource Center | 3103 Medlock Bridge Road, Suite 100 | Norcross, GA  30071 | 404.567.6090 | phil.davis@schneider-electric.com | www.schneider-electric.com