Subject: FW: PAP 19 Wholesale Demand Response (DR) Communication Protocol

PAP19

From: Jeremy Laundergan [mailto:jlaundergan@enernex.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 4:02 PM
To: SGIP-PAP19WG@SMARTGRIDLISTSERV.ORG
Cc: Scott Coe; Forfia, David; Jeremy Laundergan

Thank you all for participating in the pre-launch meeting for the “Wholesale Demand Response Communication Protocol” Priority Action Plan (PAP) in Charlotte either in person or by webinar. The proposed PAP has been approved as PAP 19 (https://collaborate.nist.gov/twiki-sggrid/bin/view/SmartGrid/PAP19WholesaleDR) and to help launch the PAP, we wanted to share some information:

                    To participate in the PAP 19 work please sign up for the PAP 19 listserv (SGIP-PAP19WG@SMARTGRIDLISTSERV.ORG) at http://www.smartgridlistserv.org/cgi/wa.exe?SUBED1=SGIP-PAP19WG&A=1

                    PAP 19 will be meeting bi-weekly utilizing a GoToWebinar virtual online conference. To sign up for the PAP 19 meetings please register for the series of web-enabled conference calls at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/671482466

                    The proposed PAP information and the presentation from last week are available on the PAP TWiki page: https://collaborate.nist.gov/twiki-sggrid/bin/view/SmartGrid/PAP19WholesaleDR

·                     All of the presentations from all of the sessions last week are available at https://collaborate.nist.gov/twiki-sggrid/bin/view/SmartGrid/Spring2012Access

Thank you all for your interest and we look forward to working with you on PAP 19!

Please let us know if you have any questions or need additional information.

Jeremy Laundergan

Director, Utility Services Consulting

EnerNeX

p:  949.278.7093 //  f:  865.218.8999