Subject: Re: [energyinterop] Planning September EITC Meeting - Doodle Poll - UPDATED - Sept 18-19

All --

The polling is split, and several key people haven't responded.

The poll is still open at http://doodle.com/vdq8tytp44f6gg2b but I've edited the poll to focus on September 18 and 19; the 18th overlaps with the OpenADR Alliance meeting in Portland, which many of our members are attending.

I've added a number of timeslots on the 18 and 19; please update your responses or add your choices ASAP. This is a Yes-No-If need be poll, and timezones are enabled.

We could also consider a two-session "single meeting" but for the discussions I'd prefer a single meeting with as many of our voting members as possible.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox