Subject: Proposed procedural motion for electronic ballot

To dot the "I"s and cross the "T"s, we need to do the following. So I propose this as a motion; if there's a second I will set up an electronic ballot for the motion. This requires a full majority of the voting members of the TC.

So consider this a call for a second.

We could have a meeting, but this would be the only business, so I think the timing is good for the required 7 day electronic ballot.

The OASIS Energy Interoperation Technical Committee affirms that any statement of use for CS02 also applies to CS03, which is CS02 with non-substantive changes.

The OASIS Energy Interoperation Technical Committee hereby accepts the following Statements of Use with respect to OASIS Energy Interoperation 1.0 CS03 (with non-substantive changes):

·      Akuacom https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/energyinterop/201303/msg00006.html

·      OpenADR Alliance https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/energyinterop/201303/msg00007.html

·      Auto Grid Systems Inc https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/energyinterop-comment/201303/msg00000.html

·      Universal Devices, Inc https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/energyinterop-comment/201303/msg00001.html