Subject: Re: [energyinterop] Proposed procedural motion for electronic ballot

Bill,
I second the motion to up an electronic ballot.
Thx

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 2:20 PM, William Cox <wtcox@coxsoftwarearchitects.com> wrote:
To dot the "I"s and cross the "T"s, we need to do the following. So I propose this as a motion; if there's a second I will set up an electronic ballot for the motion. This requires a full majority of the voting members of the TC.

So consider this a call for a second.

We could have a meeting, but this would be the only business, so I think the timing is good for the required 7 day electronic ballot.

The OASIS Energy Interoperation Technical Committee affirms that any statement of use for CS02 also applies to CS03, which is CS02 with non-substantive changes.

The OASIS Energy Interoperation Technical Committee hereby accepts the following Statements of Use with respect to OASIS Energy Interoperation 1.0 CS03 (with non-substantive changes):

·      Akuacom https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/energyinterop/201303/msg00006.html

·      OpenADR Alliance https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/energyinterop/201303/msg00007.html

·      Auto Grid Systems Inc https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/energyinterop-comment/201303/msg00000.html

·      Universal Devices, Inc https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/energyinterop-comment/201303/msg00001.html

·      IPKeys Technologies, LLC https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/energyinterop-comment/201303/msg00002.html

       ·    TEMIX Inc https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/energyinterop/201303/msg00009.html
Thanks!

bill

--
Rish Ghatikar
Acting Deputy Leader, The Grid Integration Group

This email is intended for the addressee only and may contain confidential information and should not be copied without permission. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible and delete the email from computer[s].