Subject: Re: [energyinterop] Need a stand-alone comment resolution log for the Energy Interoperation COS

Hi Toby,

A PDF will be fine. No problems for anyone reading those...

In terms of scope, the log needs to capture the comments submitted during public reviews. You don't have to report the strictly internal ones (although you can of course if you want to) nor technically do you have to report external comments that came in between PRs (though if you can filter those in, I recommend you do). Technically, we want the link to the email that had the comment but I just looked at the JIRA - I see that the links aren't there but the person who did the submission is (in the Env field) so I'll accept that. The key there being that if someone who submitted a comment during a public review goes to the log, they should be able to find where the TC discussed and decided on their issue(s).

I just tried filtering on the EI JIRA for public review comments (closed or deferred) and that view looks manageable - 50 some odd as opposed to over 600. Since there has been no comment logs to date (your PRs mostly preceding the publication of the guidelines for handling reviews) and since the TC Process calls for all the comments, just filter and pull the comments that came in during public reviews. I'll publish it as the comprehensive list of comments.

From my quick look, I think everything you need is in there.

Does this give you enough to work with?

Thanks,

/chet