Subject: EITC Meetings July 2 and 9

All --

We will have two meetings of the EITC to discuss and then vote on methods of synchronization and the formal request to OASIS to forward the Energy Interoperation OASIS Standard to IEC, per OASIS rules.

We'll need an open discussion first, so the first meeting will be a WORKSHOP on July 2. The second to conclude the documents and vote on them will be a Regular Meeting on July 9. Both will be at our usual time.

The calendar appointments will be posted early next week.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox