Subject: Re: [energyinterop] FW: Speaking opportunity for Energy Interop...deadline 15 August

David,
I am on the panel to talk about our data center DR work and not specifically about EI. IT woudl be great to have someone talk about EI -- otherwise, I can cover a few slides to discuss this and links to data center DR work.

Thx

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 6:14 AM, Holmberg, David <david.holmberg@nist.gov> wrote:

Dear EI-TC,

Please let Jane know (and copy the group) if you might be available to speak at the Greed Grid Forum meeting in October. See session description below. We could have some discussion by email within the group to get some collective input on the subjects under discussion as needed. Or perhaps you have a recommendation for someone who might speak.

Thanks,
David

From: Jane Harnad [mailto:jane.harnad@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 3:55 PM
To: energyinterop@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear Energy Interop TC Members,

Our TC has been invited to participate in a roundtable discussion at the upcoming Green Grid Forum, scheduled for October 7-8 in Burlingame, CA.  The organizers have allocated 50 minutes on October 8th for the roundtable session, which will include a moderator intro, speaker discussion (with 3 speakers) and audience Q&A.  Roundtable specifics are noted below.  Forum agenda and logistical details may be found online at:  http://www.thegreengrid.org/en/events/TGGForum-2014.aspx.

This would be a great opportunity for the TC to share information and generate ideas with other front-line practitioners, C-level executives, industry experts, and government policy makers. We hope to secure a member to participate in the roundtable by August 15th.  If you’re available and willing to attend on behalf of the TC, please notify me before that date.

Thanks so much, Jane

cid:E53EDFD6-B6B3-437B-87FA-F5FF1F82B5F8@cisco.com

Jane Harnad

OASIS