Subject: Re: [energyinterop] New draft of forwarding and liaison document - vote starting in the next few days so please comment soon

I'm planning on starting the formal ballot on this tomorrow, so if you have issues please let me and David know ASAP.

Thanks!

bill
--
William Cox
Email: wtcox@CoxSoftwareArchitects.com
On 9/3/14 10:10 PM, William Cox wrote:
The subject says most of it...

David Holmberg and I have been working with OASIS' Chief Counsel to update this document.

Please post comments on the PDF, as the line numbers will be stable:

    https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=54003&wg_abbrev=energyinterop

We plan to start the required electronic ballot on this draft, pending any comments in the next day or so. This is based on and largely similar to the one discussed and posted in July. No meeting is needed.

Thanks!

bill cox