Subject: Modified: Energy Interoperation TC Meeting

Submitter's message
Same call information as we have usually used.

I'm working on classifying the comments for discussion as broad groups.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE COMMENT DOCUMENT PLEASE CONTACT THE CHAIRS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.

Thanks!

bill cox
-- William Cox
Event Title: Energy Interoperation TC Meeting

Date: Wednesday, 04 March 2015, 11:00am to 12:15pm EST
Location: Conference Call
Description

WORKSHOP Meeting of the OASIS Energy Interoperation TC. Attendance will not be taken; minutes will not be published.

Conference number

  • +1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free number) or
  • +1 303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number)
  • Access code 4866768.
  • Web screen sharing may also be available.

Text chat during meeting http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/EnergyInterop

Notes on this chat: If you have not saved a cookie previously, you will start out as "anonymous." Select Settings at the top, enter your name. I suggest setting timestamps in the display, then save your settings. Clicking on the hand on the lower right "raises your hand" during discussions.
Thanks to Lawrence Berkeley Laboratories for conference call support.

RSVP

Agenda

Review International Comments received on the IEC circulation of Energy Interoperation as a Committee Draft.

The notice says in part

IEC PC 118 P-members are invited to provide specific technical comments that will help PC 118 identify any changes that may need to be made in order to make EI (Energy Interoperation) a functional and useful IEC standard. We specifically request input on the following questions:
•    What national needs are not met by this Committee Draft together with IEC/PAS 62746-10-1 Ed. 1.0 (OpenADR)?

•    What specific additions, deletions, or change items are recommended?

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE DOCUMENT PLEASE CONTACT THE CHAIRS IN ADVANCE OF THE MEETING.

Owner: William Cox
Group: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link

Microsoft Outlook users: You will see event notifications requiring further action in your Outlook mail application.
Non-Outlook users: We still recommend subscribing to a Group or organization-wide calendar to keep your calendar updated.

  • Learn more about subscribing here.
  • View the updated Group web calendar here.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
VERSION:2.0
X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:America/New_York
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20001029T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10;UNTIL=20061029T060000Z
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:STANDARD
DTSTART:20071104T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=11
TZNAME:EST
TZOFFSETFROM:-0400
TZOFFSETTO:-0500
END:STANDARD
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20000402T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=4;UNTIL=20060402T070000Z
TZNAME:EDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
DTSTART:20070311T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=2SU;BYMONTH=3
TZNAME:EDT
TZOFFSETFROM:-0500
TZOFFSETTO:-0400
END:DAYLIGHT
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
STATUS:CONFIRMED
TRANSP:OPAQUE
DTSTAMP:20150304T002053Z
DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20150304T110000
DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20150304T121500
SEQUENCE:1
SUMMARY:Energy Interoperation TC Meeting
LOCATION:Conference Call
LAST-MODIFIED:20150304T002053Z
ORGANIZER:workgroup_mailer@lists.oasis-open.org
 ndance will not be taken\; minutes will not be published.\n\
 nConference number\n\n\n	+1 866 740-1260 (US toll-free numbe
 r) or\n	+1 303 248-0285 (US and non-US toll number)\n	Access
  code 4866768.\n	Web screen sharing may also be available.\n
 \n\nText chat during meeting http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf
 /room/EnergyInterop\n\nNotes on this chat: If you have not s
 aved a cookie previously\, you will start out as &quot\;anon
 ymous.&quot\; Select Settings at the top\, enter your name.
 I suggest setting timestamps in the display\, then save your
  settings. Clicking on the hand on the lower right &quot\;ra
 ises your hand&quot\; during discussions.\nThanks to Lawrenc
 e Berkeley Laboratories for conference call support.\n\nAgen
 da: Review International Comments received on the IEC circul
 ation of Energy Interoperation as a Committee Draft. \n\nThe
  notice says in part\n\nIEC PC 118 P-members are invited to
 provide specific technical comments that will help PC 118 id
 entify any changes that may need to be made in order to make
  EI (Energy Interoperation) a functional and useful IEC stan
 dard. We specifically request input on the following questio
 ns:\n&bull\;    What national needs are not met by this Comm
 ittee Draft together with IEC/PAS 62746-10-1 Ed. 1.0 (OpenAD
 R)?\n\n&bull\;    What specific additions\, deletions\, or c
 hange items are recommended?\n\n \n\nIF YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCE
 SS TO THE DOCUMENT PLEASE CONTACT THE CHAIRS IN ADVANCE OF T
 HE MEETING.\n\n \nGroup: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC\nCre
 ator: William Cox
URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=39987
UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/event.php?event_id=39987
BEGIN:VALARM