Subject: RE: [energyinterop] Groups - ei-cts-v1.0-wd01 Schemas.zip uploaded

Toby, Bill, all,

(1) Bill, I didn’t see video links to EML videos that were going to be posted for the TC. I also couldn’t find them on the eml website.

(2) All, please review the ei-cts-v1.0-wd01.pdf for discussion on Thursday EITC call.

(3) I’m looking through the eiclasses.xsd (link below). Some things we might discuss:

  • I notice that there is eiMarketContext, but also eiMarketExpectations and eiMarketRuleset. I don’t remember talking about the latter two, or I would expect them to be inside of market context.
  • Why is simpleLevels in here? Also optType?
  • Also registration and delivery—I thought the initial scope was simply tender and transaction, whereas registration and delivery are out of band. For discussion I guess.
  • For registration, the SEPA ESI TF is working to extend OpenADR for auto-registration.
  • Do we (collectively) want to use eiQuote? I know we have discussed the option of simply using eiTender and marking it as not firm, but I don’t see any “not firm” element in eiTender.

Thanks,

David

From: energyinterop@lists.oasis-open.org <energyinterop@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Toby Considine
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2021 8:15 AM
To: energyinterop@lists.oasis-open.org

Submitter's message
All Schemas from Energy Interoperation, EMIX, and WS-Calendar are included for ease of review.
-- Toby Considine

Document Name: ei-cts-v1.0-wd01 Schemas.zip

Description
Schemas for EML-CTS WD01. All Schemas from Energy Interoperation, EMIX, and
WS-Calendar are included for ease of review.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Toby Considine
Group: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC