Subject: RE: [energyinterop] YouTube videos on EML-CTS

All, if you have time in the next half hour, I recommend this 13 minute video that reviews what CTS is and why it matters as a guide to what we are trying to enable with CTS in our EITC efforts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSgsbg0p6FY

Talk soon,
David

From: energyinterop@lists.oasis-open.org <energyinterop@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Holmberg, David G. (Fed)
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2021 12:39 PM
To: EITC <energyinterop@lists.oasis-open.org>

Thanks Bill.

Everyone, here is the agenda for tomorrow’s EITC meeting:

  1. Approval of minutes
  2. Normative language specification—which will we use?
  3. CTS specification review and issue discussion: which product is being transacted on, market temporal granularity, market context, registration and delivery, simple levels and opt.
  4. Privacy policy for our work
  5. New business
  6. Adjourn

Please take a look at the CTS specification and watch videos (hopefully the latest ones from Bill) before we meet and thanks.

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/energyinterop/download.php/68235/Common_Transactive_Services_-_CTS_1.0_20201130_-_The_Energy_Mashup_Lab.pdf

David