Subject: Groups - ei-cts-v1.0-wd02-Schemas.zip uploaded

Submitter's message
Recast all schemas in response to feedback on WD02 specification. More simplifications is possible, including collapsing into a single schema. I wanted to preserve traceability on the process.

Largest change is the creation of Resource, Product and Instrument as top-level items, which simplified the ei payloads significantly
-- Toby Considine
Document Name: ei-cts-v1.0-wd02-Schemas.zip

Description
Notes to WD02 EI-CTS Schema

1) Migrated EMIX-Item to Resource/Product/Instrument compatible structures.
(Simple-EMIX)
2) ProductBase is stil exensible, so it could handle other Resources with
an extension schema
2) Payloads need to be reviewed for correctness
3) Have not collpsed Warrants into Simple-Emix yet. Warrants would permit
trading of, say, renewable power within a CTS Market
4) We should consider doing away with siScale, leaving only a base10
exponent in its place
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Toby Considine