Subject: Extra Attributes on Products

The original EMIX was imagining a global market-place, where 220 V power and 110V power might coexist in the same market. It really walked past DC microgrids entirely, which have been growing in import, largely through the efforts of the E-Merge alliance. Frequency is one of the attributed communicated.

Try as I might, I cannot think of a CTS market in which European Power and North American power coexist. I cannot see AC and DC in the same CTS market.

I would like to make these attributes part of the market context, and exclude them from the individual product definitions. This would simplify the CTS product descriptions (Everything in this market is for 110 volt power. or 220, and all is DC). Any comments?

tc