energyinterop message

Subject: Get those comments in

I know that Dave H has comments on WD02  which I am looking forward to receiving
I found an error in the XSD that was discussed at the last meeting
There have been discussions about clarifying the initial exposition.

I am starting work on WD03, likely this weekend. Get any comments in.

If there are no comments, we must be so close to good that we can vote on WD03 as a Commitee Spec and send it out for public review. If not, well, send your reservations in.

tc