Subject: Groups - ei-cts-v1.0-wd03 Artifacts.zip uploaded

Document Name: ei-cts-v1.0-wd03 Artifacts.zip

Description
Artifacts associated with WD03.

Notes to WD03 EI-CTS Schema

1) Created Position Messages to go along with Delivery messages and made
their purpose clearer (RequestPosition/ReplyPosition
RequestDelivery/ReplyDelivery
2) Brought Warrants into simple-emix. I think not likely to be used in most
CTS markets, but they do make it possible to have markets for
renewableEnergy and generic Energy in the same MarketPlace
3) As before, ProductBase is stil exensible, so it could handle other
Resources with an extension schema
4) Payloads need to be reviewed for correctness
4) We should consider doing away with siScale, leaving only a base10
exponent in its place
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Toby Considine