Subject: Reminder - Please review WD04 by Thursday May 20

If you haven't seen the upload notice for WD04, search your email for a subject including "Groups - ei-cts-v1.0-wd04.pdf uploaded"; please send me private email letting me know whether you received the notices on May 7 from toby.considine@unc.edu.

The direct public link to the PDF is https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/68579/ei-cts-v1.0-wd04.pdf

I've updated the agenda in the calendar as additional reminder (and to continue verifying that group emails and notices are getting to members).

If you didn't get that update before this email, please send me a private email right away.

Thanks!

bill

--

William CoxÂ