Subject: Re: [energyinterop] Security and Privacy for CTS

Thanks for bringing this all together.

Note to TC: Please read and be ready to discuss on Thursday.

tc

From: energyinterop@lists.oasis-open.org <energyinterop@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of elysajones@yahoo.com <elysajones@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, June 14, 2021 7:40 AM
To: energyinterop@lists.oasis-open.org <energyinterop@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [energyinterop] Security and Privacy for CTS

Colleagues,

Please find attached the material I have gathered to respond to the “Security and Privacy” appendix in the CTS document.  There are six OASIS works with the relevant sections copied, each separated by “++++++++++++”.  Additionally, the link to the RFC 3552 can provide some insight.

    1. OData (Open Data Protocol) – Chapter 12
    2. STIX (Structured Threat Information _expression_) – Appendix D (IANA)
    3. CACAO (Security Playbooks) – Appendix B (IANA in Appendix C)
    4. XACML (eXtensible Access Control Markup Language) – Chapter 8
    5. Privacy Management Reference Model
    6. COEL (Classification of Everyday Life)

We will discuss this on the next call and narrow down the approach to be used for the CTS specification.

Best regards,

Elysa Jones, Chair OASIS

Emergency Management Technical Committee

Emergency Member Section Steering Committee