Subject: Prep for July 8 EITC meeting

All, at our meeting coordination call today (Bill, Toby and myself) we discussed some topics that will feed into the CTS spec. Toby is preparing the next CTS WD. Elysa, if possible, send Toby a draft privacy paragraph by Tuesday.

Thanks much,
David

David Holmberg

NIST Engineering Lab, Building Energy and Environment Division

301-529-4348 (cell)