Subject: Submit reviewers

Today we will [I hope] vote out CTS WD10 as a Committee Spec Draft for Public Review.

I know that I have a list in mind of several individuals that I want to receive notification for public review directly from OASIS.

I know that I also want to receive a copy of the notice directly into one of my accounts for forwarding with a personal note directly to some potentially interested parties unlikely to note an OASIS notification without prompting.

Members of this TC should prepare their own lists and submit them to me before Friday.