Subject: Groups - EI-CTS Category Label and Remaining 20220214.xlsx uploaded

Submitter's message
This is the issue resolution management spreadsheet I showed at a recent meeting.

If logged in to Jira (Workspace login at issues.oasis-open.org) it shows a table with all issues with the respective label/category.

Note that issues may have more than one label and will appear in multiple lists.

Where it makes sense I included the starting point number.

Thanks!

bill cox
-- William Cox
Document Name: EI-CTS Category Label and Remaining 20220214.xlsx

Description
Table showing issues remaining in (overlapping) categories for CTS Public
Review 01.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: William Cox