Subject: RE: [energyinterop] Groups - ei-cts-v1.0-wd18.docx uploaded

Hi Toby, I am working my way through the docx making comments. Is that what you want? I’m only in section 3 now.

From: energyinterop@lists.oasis-open.org <energyinterop@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Toby Considine
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 2:45 PM
To: energyinterop@lists.oasis-open.org

Document Name: ei-cts-v1.0-wd18.docx

Description
WD 18 - first response to information gathered from FIX

Added Market Data Structure Reporting, using FIX model for self-description
of markets, including crossing, the activities and information around the
time a market opens and closes. Replaced CSD02 descriptors with FIX
elements such as VenueType.

Took many elements and renamed to align with FIX and to add FIX tags to
tables.

No Doc with Changes, because that would be an absolute mess.

Still waiting new UML, bringing Tickers and Quotations (including
negotiations) into line with financial Market Data Reporting.

Anticipate updates to tenders and to transactions.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Toby Considine
Group: OASIS Energy Interoperation TC