entity-resolution-comment message

Subject: Re: FW: Comments on 09 July Draft

/ "Rob Lugt" <roblugt@elcel.com> was heard to say:
| This is just to let you know that I mailed the ER public comments list with
| a question [1] about the 09 July Draft.  As you haven't replied in your
| usual efficient manner I presume you haven't seen it.

Oh, bleh. I forgot to get myself subscribed after OASIS fiddled with
the policies.

| http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/entity-resolution-comment/200107/msg000
| 01.html

Right. I've just fixed your comment and (mostly because I botched the
diff stylesheet) I'm going to republish a new draft momentarily.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM   | If you're strong enough, there *are* no
XML Standards Engineer | precedents.--Scott Fitzgerald