entity-resolution-comment message

Subject: Comment on Appendix C: catalog@id not declared

Dear Norman,

encouraged by the preamble of the Specification Draft I just wanted to
add my humble comment on the Appendix C - "A DTD for the XML Catalog
(Non-Normative)":

The optional ID attribute
	id  ID  #IMPLIED

of the catalog element is declared in WXS and RelaxNG, but missing in
the DTD grammar:

<!ATTLIST %catalog;
         %nsdecl;        %uriReference;          #FIXED
                 'urn:oasis:names:tc:entity:xmlns:xml:catalog'
         prefer          %systemOrPublic;        #IMPLIED
         xml:base        %uriReference;          #IMPLIED
         %local.catalog.attribs;

Keep up the great enthusiasm in XML,
MIKE.

Mike Gendreyzig                   xml@genso-it.de