Subject: agenda for ER teleconference 20001127

David Leland wrote:

> Hi all;
>
> Is there an agenda for the teleconference?

Ah yes, good point.

Agenda:

first we have to elect a secretary, which means nominating, then
electing.

We should then discuss the position of editor; the process says nothing
about how to fill the position of editor, and Norm Walsh kindly
volunteered the time. I would like Norm to be editor, but we should
probably confirm that.

I think if anyone has questions on how the process works, this would be
a good chance to raise them. The OASIS bylaws stipulate Robert's as
amended by the OASIS TC process document.

Technical discussion on the requirements document, as sent out
previously.

Any amendments to the requirements document.