Subject: Re: agenda for ER teleconference 20001211

Hi Entity Resolution Committee;

Sorry to have missed the meeting last night!  These meetings come at 10PM for
me, and I was beat senseless by that time last night.

How was XML One / DC?  Informative and productive, I hope!

What were the results from last night's meeting?

Bye for now,
David Leland

Lauren Wood <lauren@sqwest.bc.ca> on 12/11/2000 11:19:38 AM