Subject: Re: namespaces, what they point to, and the ER TC

I am still fairly convinced that such a capability is orthogonal
to entity resolution and that it would be a big mistake to shoehorn
such stuff into the XML ER catalog.

I also do not believe it is in the charter of this TC.

I also think it is a can of worms that would through our important
xmlcat work way off schedule.

It may well make sense for OASIS to tackle this problem, but that
would be another TC and it would use something other than the ER
xmlcat for a mechanism.

paul