Subject: agenda for ER teleconference 20010108

Call is at 2 pm Pacific time.

Agenda:

1) should we move the teleconference time to make it easier for our
European members?

2) less technical explanation of what this is all about (see
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/entity-resolution/200101/msg00003.html)

3) semantics of delegating system IDs (see thread starting at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/entity-resolution/200012/msg00037.html)

4) Norm's proposal for the syntax (see thread starting at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/entity-resolution/200012/msg00032.html)
taking into account the discussion of agenda item (3).