Subject: Re: Meeting on 19 Feb?

On 16 Feb 2001, at 16:54, Norman Walsh wrote:

> BTW, I assume we're meeting on 19 Feb even though it's technically a
> holiday in the U.S. (President's Day for those on the other side of
> the pond :-).

Since it isn't a holiday for half the TC, I was planning on having a
meeting on that day. I'm open to skipping the meeting on Easter
Monday, though...

Seriously, if we're to keep to our schedule, I'd rather have the
meeting on Feb 19th than not. Does this cause grave problems to
any of our US-based members?