Subject: New draft: 13-Mar-2001

Folks, I've just posted a new draft[1] and the updated issues list[2]
to our website[3]. This draft includes the 'uri' entry and my first
major attempt at reworking the organization of the prose.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/entity/spec-2001-03-13.html
[2] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/entity/issues-06.html