Subject: Meeting April 17: Yes

/ Lauren Wood <lauren@softquad.com> was heard to say:
| Norm, did you manage to reschedule the teleconference?

Yes. Our conference call has been moved from today (16 Apr 2001) to
tomorrow (17 Apr 2001). The phone number and access codes remain
unchanged. We will meet at 01:00p EDT (10:00a PDT, 17:00GMT, 18:00BST,
19:00CEST, 02:00JST+) as usual.

(Thanks for the reminder, Lauren :-)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@East.Sun.COM    | Do not seek to follow in the footsteps
XML Standards Engineer       | of men of old; seek what they