Subject: agenda for ER TC 20010430

Phone call, as usual, on Monday morning 10 am Pacific time. See
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/entity/
for pointers to the latest draft and issues list.

Should we make these phone calls weekly for the next while to get
through the issues list?

Can we resolve the override PI issue? Do we actually want it, now we've
decided a little about how it would work if we did want it?

Norm wants to make some sort of splash about the latest draft to get
some public input. What should we do?

The issues list is not completely empty; let's see how many we can get
through.