Subject: Re: Of public and urn:publicid URIs

/ dcpleland@ftnetwork.com was heard to say:
| Hi Norm;
|
| The alternative 'matches' did not show up in what I received.

Sorry, David, I don't understand what you mean. Is your email tool
possibly mangling things in angle brackets because it thinks they're
URLs? The message you quoted back to me is the whole message I sent,
and I don't see anything missing. (Though maybe I'm not seeing the
forest for the trees...)

| Technology Dev. Group  |
| Sun Microsystems, Inc. |